by Becky_Ashman7 Investigator
Investigator

Has anyone been experiencing any issues with there 4G?

I've noticed a couple of days ago that if I have my WiFi off it's been saying no internet connection has anyone else had this issue? 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Investigator
Solution

Re: Has anyone been experiencing any issues with there 4G?

I've read a few more replies to in the 4G category and someone said on apple to reset the network setting and it seems to have worked thank you for replying and sorry to have wasted your time.

4 REPLIES 4
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Completely off or just you can't get to particular sites? You sure you've got Mobile Data switched ON?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Star" button below.
To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
Highlighted
Investigator
Solution

I've read a few more replies to in the 4G category and someone said on apple to reset the network setting and it seems to have worked thank you for replying and sorry to have wasted your time.

by Grand Master
Grand Master

NP! Thanks! You're welcome :)! Glad I could be of assistance & it is now sorted.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Star" button below.
To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by
EE Community Support Team

Thanks for the update @Becky_Ashman7

I'm glad you were able to find a solution in the community.

You know where to find us if you need help with anything else in the future.

James

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.