by Ronny_ Investigator
Investigator

Got data I didn’t buy

I ran out of data a few days ago and bought a 1gb add on, I also ran out of that but as my allowance renews in a few days I didn’t bother buying another one.

but I’ve woke up this morning and my app says I’ve got 25.7 gb left- but I didn’t buy another add on, so unsure of where it came from and how much it’s gonna cost me 

7 REPLIES 7
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Got data I didn’t buy

@Ronny_   EE biggest add on is only 20Gb.  What does it say when you look at your EE account under Bills and Payments>Extras Charges. 

Highlighted
by Ronny_ Investigator
Investigator

Currently it’s saying no extra charges- but I did buy an add on for £5 so i assume it takes a while to show? 

It looks like I got 26 gb which seems to be the same amount that I would get monthly as my allowance is 25gb with 1gb recurring add on, is there any chance I got it a few days early ??? 🙄

by
EE Community Support Team

Good Afternoon @Ronny_

Have you recently requested a change to your bill cycle?

Speak soon, 

Katie 🙂

by Grand Master
Grand Master

What does http://add-on.ee.co.uk/status when not connected to WiFi tell you?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by Ronny_ Investigator
Investigator

Hi, I haven’t no- I don’t even know how to do that 😅 

by Ronny_ Investigator
Investigator

That shows how much data I have left and how long I’ve got until it refreshes - under history it shows that I ran out of my monthly data and the 1gb add on. Says nothing about and extra 26gb 😅

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Ronny_,

It sounds like your new monthly allowances have started.

If you think they have renewed on the wrong date, please get in touch so we can check your billing date.

Thanks

James

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.