by Ktkev Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Good as new phone

How much iPhone 5s & 6 on good as new I want to buy the phone and keep EE sim only but when I go on chat the keyboard comes up then goes down really quick... so chat don't work 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

Re: Good as new phone

@Ktkev.  You will not get the 5s from Apple but you’ll get the SE and that’s a better device.   You will struggle to get as a 5S good as new device. 

6 REPLIES 6
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi,

You need to call CS on 150 if chat doesn't work. There is no specific account access on these forums.

Thanks 

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 07953 966 250 from any other phone.

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 9pm weekday, 8am to 8pm on weekends.
by
EE Employee

Hi and welcome to the community @Ktkev

The only good as new devices we stock in the apple range are both iPhone 7 variants.

Hope this helps,

Lee

Established Contributor

Thanks but I only 5s  as I'm light user I'll try Vodafone to see if they do refurbished phones.do you think Apple will help me or where do you recommend... thanks

by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

@Ktkev.  You will not get the 5s from Apple but you’ll get the SE and that’s a better device.   You will struggle to get as a 5S good as new device. 

Established Contributor

Thanks how much is iPhone 6 .. refurbished to buy outright from EE ... I can't find it on here but Thanks 

by
EE Employee

Hi @Ktkev

The only devices we stock good as new are iPhone 7 and 7 plus but these are on a monthly contract.

Many thanks,

Lee

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.