by Lroy092 Investigator
Investigator

Full signal on my iPhone 7 and 4G symbol yet I keep losing internet connection

Anyone have any idea why this keeps happening? 

9 REPLIES 9
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Full signal on my iPhone 7 and 4G symbol yet I keep losing internet connecti

@Lroy092  Have you tried a network reset on the device?

goto Settings>General>Reset>Reset Network Settings.  You will have to put your wifi passwords back on the device after this.  You will not loose any other data from the device. 

by Lroy092 Investigator
Investigator

Re: Full signal on my iPhone 7 and 4G symbol yet I keep losing internet connecti

Hi there thanks for the reply.

i have already tried this and my phone will still lose connection to the internet but the phone displays full signal and 4G 

by
EE Community Support Team

Good morning @Lroy092

Welcome to the community 🙂

Are you in a particular area/post code when this happens or is it all the time?

Is it the internet in general or just certain Apps that you struggle with connectivity on?

Have you downloaded the latest iOS for the phone?

Thanks

Richard

🙂

by Lroy092 Investigator
Investigator

It's not specific to any sort of postcode it seems to be happening at all times either it be on google chrome or facebook etc so doesn't seem to be towards certain apps.

also running on the latest iOS.

by

@Lroy092 are you a pay monthly EE customer?

Thanks

Richard

🙂

by Lroy092 Investigator
Investigator

Yeah I'm pay monthly, should I make a phone call to customer support ? 

by

Hi @Lroy092

I have sent you a private message here and this contains a link to our chat team.

Best of luck

Keep me updated

Thanks

Richard

🙂

by Lroy092 Investigator
Investigator

Great, I'll post back here afterwords 

thanks !

by

Let me know how it all goes

🙂

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.