by Channiechancha
Explorer

Fraud Department.

Hello,

I've just discovered Ee has put an Fraud marker against my name and it has now effected me seriously. Bank account closed and possible that i will lose my job. I've put in an complaint, contacted Customer service and emailed Ceo im regards to this matter. I haven't received an response or even received any contact in regards to fraud. Ive gone into store provided My ID.. I want to this marker removed and compensated for the distress this has caused me amd inconvience amd lost of income.. This is horrendous..

6 REPLIES 6
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Fraud Department.

Hi @Channiechancha

You need to speak to citizens advice or speak to a solicitor. 

If this is a cifas mark then it's extremely difficult to remove and you need expert help, if it's wrong.

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 07953 966 250 from any other phone.

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 9pm weekday, 8am to 8pm on weekends.
by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Channiechancha,

Welcome to the EE Community.

I've sent you a private message.

Thanks

James

by Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

@Channiechancha, you may want to do a search of cifas marks, not knowing what this was, I did and made interesting reading and may help you as well, as if you have kept all your payments up to date etc, it could be someone living or who had been living with you, that has done fraud and so no fault of your own.

by Channiechancha
Explorer

Yes i have looked into it.. I requested my Cifa report.. I haven't kept
upto date with my bills but a fraud marker shouldn't be placed on my name
for Non payment.. If that is the case i will be taking legal action against
Ee.
by Channiechancha
Explorer

Thank you. Will do
by Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

If you actually read some of those reports, EE will have done a check to see if there was a marker in your name and so it must have already been there, and you have just written yourself, that you have not kept up to date with bills, so there is the result already, you knew why there was a marker, EE have done nothing wrong in my opinion, this is down to you not keeping up with paying your bills.

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.