by gillijo Investigator
Investigator

Edinburgh internet

My husband and I had no internet in edinburgh Sunday Monday. Started Working driving home along the bypass. Any reason.?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by
EE Community Support Team
Solution

Re: Edinburgh internet

Hi @gillijo

Thanks for coming to community 🙂

@Chris_B is right and you can check for here for network problems if they ever arise in future.

Simply pop in the post code and you will be advised of any potential problems in that area.

Thank you

Richard

🙂

5 REPLIES 5
by Grand Master
Grand Master

by
Solution

Hi @gillijo

Thanks for coming to community 🙂

@Chris_B is right and you can check for here for network problems if they ever arise in future.

Simply pop in the post code and you will be advised of any potential problems in that area.

Thank you

Richard

🙂

by coppola Contributor
Contributor

the internet and signal in the EH6 area is dreadful, i have contacted EE a couple of times and get this there are no issues on email which is nonsense. after i said the signal was also weak stockbridge... i proceeded to say what about the mast that was down... he checked again... (oh there appears to be no eta on that sounds like weeks 😞 )

i have given up phoning them as they are under the impression there are no issues even though 9 people i know are all with EE and they are also having issues . and before i get the it could be my phone model... all the updates are up to date and the other people have different models of phone.

a week of herendous signal and missed a couple of important calls as at time no signal at all

also they are not very good in keeping people updated.

https://community.ee.co.uk/t5/Network-status/Coverage-in-Edinburgh/td-p/712752

the checker does work i tried it at home and at work this morning.

no known problems ... total rubbish

by

Hi @coppola

Welcome to the community, I'm sorry to hear that you're having problems with your service.

The post that you referred to explains an issue that we're having in Edinburgh at the moment.

I've sent you a private message to get some information from you.

Chris

by coppola Contributor
Contributor

i know that ...but there have been no updates since last Tuesday, and on phoning EE was told no issues in the area.

even text messages (when i get a signal) saying no issues. surely a mast not working is a issue ?

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.