by Lishie Investigator
Investigator

EE 500mb student safety net

I have text Student to 150 then yes, the link I get sent (ee.co.uk/safety-net) says "sorry we couldn't find that page" when clicked on, how do i verify and get a the safety net if the link doesn't work??

7 REPLIES 7
by
EE Community Support Team

Re: EE 500mb student safety net

Hi there @Lishie

Thanks for coming to the community.

I have sent you a private message on here for some details.

Speak soon 🙂

Leanne.

by jondave
Explorer

Hi

I have also tried to get the 500mb student safety net and have the same problem the link doesn't work.

by

Hi there @jondave

Thanks for coming to the community.

Did you text STUDENT to 150?

Does the link show an error?

Thanks 🙂

Leanne.

by jondave
Explorer

Yes I did text STUDENT to 150 and got the same link (ee.co.uk/safety-net) back and it still shows an error.

by

Thanks for confirming this for me @jondave

If you give our Mobile Care team a call on 150, they can get your account looked into and help you get the data added 🙂

Leanne.

by tabbyg

Hi, I have had the same problem!

This is what happened on text.

EE: Your student status with EE has now expired. Don't worry - if you're still a student, follow this link for what to do next: ee.co.uk/student

As your student status has expired with EE, you'll no longer receive your 500MB EE student data safety net.?Don't worry - if you're still a student, follow this link for what to do next: ee.co.uk/student

Me: STUDENT

EE: Thanks. To verify as a student with EE and receive your 500MB monthly student data safety net, please reply YES to this message. For more info and terms, visit ee.co.uk/student

Me: YES

EE: Thanks. Please click on the link below and follow the instructions to verify as a student.
ee.co.uk/safety-net

The last link did not work for me, saying the page could not be found.

I have a unidays & studentbeans account and have accessed a code but can't find how to re-apply it to my account.

Can you help out? Thanks

by

Welcome to the EE Community, @tabbyg 🙂

To get your account verified as a student account, I'd recommend contacting our Customer Care team so they can access your account and run through the relevant steps.

Let us know how you get on.

Jon

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.