by Bassu Investigator
Investigator

Dungeon rush

Hi,

I have a problem with dungeon rush ( is an online game) using mobile data, in works fine with wifi but doesn't load with mobile data, i get the same error every time: Network error, click to reconnect. I've already contacted support for the game they checked my account and they said is nothing wrong with them and my account. I've already tried on another phone (iPhone, like mine, same on EE network) that never had the game installed before and the same error using mobile data. I also tried to reset the network settings, nothing works. Plus that i have friends on different networks and the game works fine with both mobile data and wifi so is definitely something from EE that block the game. I forget to mention i'm on fastest EE 4G plan I've just upgraded december last year. So can someone tell me why EE is blocking the game ?

Thank you

5 REPLIES 5
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Dungeon rush

Hi,  

Do you have content block deactivated? 

Other than that there is no other valid reason you should not be able to connect so you may need to call CS on 150 and speak to tech support as there maybe an issue with your line/account. 

Thanks 

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 07953 966 250 from any other phone.

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 9pm weekday, 8am to 8pm on weekends.
by Bassu Investigator
Investigator

Yes, i have content block deactivated. I'm gonna call CS to see what they gonna say. Thanks for your response.

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Bassu

Welcome to community 🙂

Is Dungeon Rush a good game?  I play most of my games on my phone now, I don't own a console or a computer.

Please go into the following for me ...

Settings>>Mobile Data>>Scroll down and make sure Dungeon Rush is set with the toggle on.

Hopefully your auto farming will mean you are not missing out too much.

Thanks

Richard

🙂

by Bassu Investigator
Investigator

Hi Richard,

Yes it is for me 🙂

I already check that and is not from there, I tried the game with it off and back on. Is not that..

Is nothing with my phone i tried everything

thanks

by
EE Community Support Team

I'd contact customer services like @Northerner advised.

Good luck @Bassu

Thanks

Richard

🙂

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.