Do you know when i will recieve my sim

Would anybody know when i will recieve my new sim

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Profile closed
Not applicable
Solution

Re: Do you know when i will recieve my sim

Hello @Slibra91 as I mentioned im yiur previous thread SIMS are want out by royal mail second class and once this has been posted there is no option or way of tracking it. SIM orders should take up to 7days to arrive but this could be longer due to the Christmas period.

Please call customer service on 0800 079 0531 who can check when your order was sent out and help you further with this. 🙂
6 REPLIES 6
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi,  

When did you order it remembering there is no post over Christmas and New Year. 

Thanks 

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 07953 966 250 from any other phone.

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 9pm weekday, 8am to 8pm on weekends.
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Nobody in this user forum would know. You need to phone EE to see what's happening.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by Slibra91 Investigator
Investigator

26th December.
by Profile closed
Not applicable
Solution

Hello @Slibra91 as I mentioned im yiur previous thread SIMS are want out by royal mail second class and once this has been posted there is no option or way of tracking it. SIM orders should take up to 7days to arrive but this could be longer due to the Christmas period.

Please call customer service on 0800 079 0531 who can check when your order was sent out and help you further with this. 🙂
by Slibra91 Investigator
Investigator

I have still not received my sim after 10 days. I'm not happy at all. Would
really like to know when I will receive it. It has been 7 days now.
by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Slibra91,

Have you contacted customer service to check when your order was dispatched as suggested by @Profile closed?

Thanks

James

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.