by imgeorgiabtw
Explorer

Data

Would it be possible to add more data onto my plan? I have 2gb at the moment but it just is never enough and my phone seems to eat it and its used within about 3 days.

?

4 REPLIES 4
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Data

@imgeorgiabtw  Yes it is possible but it will increase the cost of the tariff.   

If your using lots if data are you allowing apps to run in the background?  If you are these will consume data even the device is in your pocket because they are constantly updating in the background.  

by Grand Master
Grand Master

You may upgrade to a equal or more expensive plan.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by imgeorgiabtw
Explorer

Ok how do i change that? do i call somebody and they change my tarrif for me? 

and yes i was i have jut turned off background app refresh... im not sure it if it was that making all my data go but i just neeed more.. 2gb is no way near enough for me ive decided! ha thanks for you help x

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@imgeorgiabtw   You need to call customer services to do this as they need account access to up your tariff. Also if you watch YouTube videos over cellular data you want to turn off HD streaming in your YouTube account.   This will chew through your data 

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.