by Jake16 Investigator
Investigator

Data rollover

Hi there,

I've lost my data rollover. Had some 5 gigs left on my account and I should get in total 18gb of data after renewal of my pack. Unfortunately I had to renew my pack manual due to failure with automatic renewal. I want my data back lol. What can I do?

5 REPLIES 5
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Data rollover

Did you buy a 7-day pack? You don't get rollover with those.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by Jake16 Investigator
Investigator

Sorry, I should mention bout it at my first post. I meant 30 day pack. It's some £15 VIP Bundle.

Screenshot_20190911-045537.jpg

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi there @Jake16

Thanks for coming to the community 🙂

If you text ROLLOVER to 150, what reply do you get?

Did you have data remaining from your main data allowance?

Speak soon.

Leanne 🙂

by Jake16 Investigator
Investigator

Text message which I got from 150: You haven't rolled over any data into your current pack. For more information on Data Rollover go to ee.co.uk/DataRollover

I had 5gb of data left of my last pack.

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Jake16,

Thanks for confirming. Please get in touch with Customer Care so we can make sure your missing data is added to your account.

James

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.