by RLCalvert2
Visitor

Data problems

Hey I'm wondering if you can help me I've had a problem with my mobile data for several days now. It hasnt ran out nor is nearing to it. It's not letting me recieve or fully send media on whatsapp it's not letting me search at times it keeps popping up "cant be reached try again later" then connection problems. Some of my apps wont open but may sometimes when connected to wifi. I've read other posts and tried all suggestions given. I've tried resetting my phone, turning mobile data on and off putting flight mode on I've checked all of my settings and all apps are available for mobile data. I've checked connections in  areas that I'm mostly at and theres no issues. I've never had a cap on my data. I'm really confused. 

2 REPLIES 2
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Data problems

Could be your Switching Content Lock OFF or ON . It is switched on on new & upgraded contracts & seems to affect social sites. Try switching it to STRICT, reboot your device and then switching it to OFF.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by
EE Community Support Team

Re: Data problems

Hello there @RLCalvert2

Thanks for coming to the community.

Can you try the steps @XRaySpeX has provided and see if this works for you?

Let us know how you get on 🙂

Leanne.

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.