by rtodd4612 Investigator
Investigator

Data plan cost ?

Currently my ee account shows that I'm on the 4gee max plan 25gb £67.99 however the current plans shown on the ee website for my phone show that for paying £67.99 I should be getting 60gb of data.

could anyone help or am I just reading it wrong along the lines somewhere 

thanks 

6 REPLIES 6
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Data plan cost ?

@rtodd4612  Tariff prices change and do there their allowances.  When you took out this tariff that was the price and the allowance.  

by peppacool Investigator
Investigator

Hi there are variables involved given the same price point. 1) is the cost of the handset upfront the same as what you paid? 2) is it an annual upgrade plan ( always 2 versions). The only version with 60gb data would have been an annual upgrade plan where you can upgrade annually but you would have to return your original handset via instore.. ( a bummer as you would have fork out alot but cannot keep the phone) T &c apply : http://ee.co.uk/help/accounts-billing-and-topping-up/upgrades/annual-upgrade

If you have paid the same upfront cost as it is on the website, then give CS a call and they can check your order or customer information form.. hope this helps..

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@rtodd4612  When did you take out this contract ?  

Investigator

This contract was taken out in January 2017 

Investigator

I cannot remember what upfront cost I paid for the handset but I realise now it was not the option to upgrade after a year. I will give customer services a call tommorow thankyou for your help.

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @rtodd4612,

Welcome to the EE Community.

Were you able to get the information you needed from customer services?

Thanks

James

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.