by Forrest0
Explorer

Data issues

• I am currently paying around £50 for my payment plan with an iPhone SE, a fair amount I'd Joe you agree. With this comes 10gb of data. I have no issue with purchasing the extra 10gb when I go over this, which happens often. However, I recently received a message saying I had used it all, so purchased the bundle. It turns out I didn't actually need it, but was still charged, despite messages telling me I had nothing left on numerous occasions. It even shows the data on my recent allowances as 'time ran out' with 100% remaining. How do I go about getting a refund for this? 

Ps. This isn't the first time this has happened, and it is becoming a bit of a nuisance.

3 REPLIES 3
by
EE Community Support Team

Re: Data issues

Good Morning @Forrest0

Thanks for posting on the community.

Are you with us on an EE personal contract?

I will see what we can do to help 🙂

by Forrest0
Explorer

Thanks for getting back so soon. I am indeed. I receive 10gb of data as part of my plan (I would like unlimited for this very reason), but I was refused that as apparently it's not something you guys do. As a result I'm paying a heck of a lot of money for data as it is. But these prompts often come through at the wrong time to purchase data, as a result I have overspent when it wasn't necessary on occasions.

by
EE Community Support Team

Thanks @Forrest0

No problem 🙂

We don't have an unlimited data plan available.

Our customer service team can look into the refund for you if you use the get in touch page this has an option for the online chat team when you select EE.

They can look into the account and see what they can do. 

Thanks 🙂

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.