by Stefchick
Explorer

Data gifting

Hi

I'm just wanting some info on data gifting.

I've just upgraded my phone to a new monthly plan and added an additional line in my name on my account but it's for my son which is a sim only pay monthly plan. (Literally done it today so obviously nothing is showing up on my ee app yet) 

I just want to know if I will be able to gift him data once we receive our products as I've upgraded but with a ee perk code so my monthly charge has been reduced per month and his has been reduced due to it being an additional line. I'm just wondering if that will affect me being able to gift him data or not. 

Thanks

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

Re: Data gifting

@Stefchick : Yes, you'll be able to gift him data as both lines are under the same MyEE family a/c & are on contract not PAYG. See How do I gift my data and set controls?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
4 REPLIES 4
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

@Stefchick : Yes, you'll be able to gift him data as both lines are under the same MyEE family a/c & are on contract not PAYG. See How do I gift my data and set controls?

__________________________________________________________________________________________

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by Stefchick
Explorer

Thank you. 

That's great to know as I'm guna have more than enough so may as well let him use it instead of it going to waste.

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Thanks! You're welcome 🙂 ! Glad I could be of assistance & it is now sorted.

by
EE Community Support Team

Good Morning @Stefchick.

Welcome to the EE Community 🙂

I'm glad you got the answer you were looking for and I hope you will benefit from using data gifting.

Feel free to come back to the community any time 🙂

Jon

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.