by flumplover Investigator
Investigator

Data allowance refreshed early

I am fairly confident I am not the only customer that this has happened to today.

My data allowance renews on the 29th of every month. I had around 10gig left of my allowance so was going to have a YouTube blitz to use it up.

Have checked on the MyEE app and I have my full monthly allowance with one day left before it renews.

I can understand that with there been no 29th of February that it does cause an issue but surely it should've renewed my allowance on the 1st of March?

I have lost a lot of data that should still have available because of this 😒

8 REPLIES 8
by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

Re: Data allowance refreshed early

I think it's more likely to be a bug. MyEE on a PC says I have 30GB of 30GB as well, and allowances end in two days. It should be around 27 of 30GB left.

add-on.ee.co.uk is not working from my phone either.

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @flumplover,

Welcome back to the EE Community.

Our customer service team will be happy to help with this, please get in touch so we can take a quick look at your account.

Thanks

James

Investigator

Thanks @James_B

Already spoke with CS prior to posting.

They have advised that I will still get my full months allowance but because of the allowance refreshing a day early have lost remaining allowance I had before it refreshing a day earlier than it should have.

That is the main issue here

by

Hi @flumplover,

I'd love to help you with this but I'm afraid we can't access your account via the community.

If you'd like someone to double check this for you, please get in touch.

Thanks

James

Investigator

@James_B I have just called in to CS and been told my data refreshes on the 28th of every month, I said that it never has been like this before, it has always refreshed on the 29th of the month at midnight before and the My EE app stated that as well.

Currently the My EE app says I have 29.6 Gig remaining with 1 day remaining.

When I look at the plan in the app it says it now renews on the 1st of the every month.

Can I raise a complaint online as I am not happy about the fact I have been given conflicting information from customer services and the app gives different information to what they have said.

I never had a need to complain before and have always been satisfied with the service until now but this situation should never have happened just because there is no 29th of February this year.

by

Hi @flumplover,

I'm sorry you've been given conflicting information, it looks like something isn't quite right with your My EE account.

Please see the make a complaint help article for more information.

Thanks

James

Investigator

Thank you. Have just submitted a complaint @James_B

by

No problem @flumplover

Don't hesitate to let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.

James

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.