by tanithrea
Visitor

Data allowance changed by ee

I noticed in the last couple of months I was suddenly running out of data halfway through the month. So had to keep buying more. 

I’m pretty sure when I took the 18month contract it was with 3GB data a month but I just saw on my app I’m only getting 2GB. 

Surely the contract should protect the allowance until the 18months are up? Anyone else have this or similar and explain why? Cheers 

3 REPLIES 3
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Data allowance changed by ee

@tanithrea: This user discussion forum can have no access to your specific a/c. You need to query with CS if what you are getting is not what you contracted for.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by Grand Master
Grand Master

@tanithrea  Your pretty sure so your not actually sure.  Also you don’t loose any data allowance even if that contract reaches its minimum term. 

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @tanithrea

Welcome to the community.

You can check your previous allowances on your monthly bills through your My EE account.

Please check if your allowances have changed and let us know.

Thanks

Chris

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.