by nana35
Explorer

Data add-ons not available

Good evening,

Why cannot we buy data add-ons ... ? Your communication is really not clear.

By "we cannot buy data add-ons" this is what I mean :

http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2017/36/1/1504557610-capture-d-ecran-2017-09-04-a-21-33-42.png

Can you solve this problem or give some insights to your customers please ?

14 REPLIES 14
by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

Re: Data add-ons not available

HI,

@nana35

To buy data add on just open this link http://add-on.ee.co.uk/purchase on your mobile browser via mobile Internet (not on WiFi)  and you can buy data on.

Thanks 

by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

HI, @nana35

Is that for pay as you go account I am able to see data add on in my pay as you go account.

_20170904_215105.JPG

But you still can buy data add on with above link.

I hope it will help you to get data on.

Many Thanks 

by nana35
Explorer

I missclicked and changed my pack to Data pack, could this be related ? (by the way, how can we cancel that ? I am happy with my £30 data pack and don't want to change)

http://add-on.ee.co.uk/purchase does'nt work on my phone (Android OnePlus 3T) (I got an error going to this page)

by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

HI, @nana35

You need mobile data to use this link. Because it don't work on WiFi.

Please open this link Pay as you go packs

Where you can choose your desire pack.

Thanks 

by nana35
Explorer

I used using my mobile data and it doesn't work on my phone ... (I disabled wifi and went to it but I don't see the screenshot you just showed)

I connected to my EE account as explained but i cannot go back to my previous pack or change the pack and it still tells me that the data pack I chose by mistake will apply in 6 days.

by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

Ok

Have you change you pack and want to start it now?

by nana35
Explorer

No I have changed my pack by mistake, I want to get back to my old pack please

by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

@nana35

If you already change your pack you can go back to your previous one but I am afraid you lost your free boost already if you got any? 

You need to text Now to 150.

To start this pack and then need to choose pack that you want to get and you can do this texting ALL PACKS to 150,

And you can choose pack you want if you want to start it straight away you need to text Now to 150 to start your pack.

I hope it will help you.

Many Thanks 

by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

@nana35

You can also Change a pack  via my ee Web account for that please click on Change a pack 

Where you can see this

Choose a different pack

Note: The allowances you see don’t include any boosts you've earned.

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@tahirmian wrote:

I am afraid you lost your free boost already if you got any? 

Only if you change the duration of your pack.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by nana35
Explorer

I cannot choose back the pack I have right now on MyEE : see screenshot.

When sending a message to order back my pack, here is the message I got : "I'm sorry, we are experiencing some problems and can't add your pack right now. please try again later."

I feel like your system don't allow to cancel an order (even if the pack hasn't started yet) ...

How can I get back my previous pack (£30 everything pack) without getting also invoice for the £15 Data pack I chose by mistake ?

by Grand Master
Grand Master

You can't cancel a pack once it's been bought. However it might be worth giving CS a ring to see if they'll refund it.

You should be able to get it replaced by the £30 Everything pack by texting EP30 to 150 & when that's confirmed as waiting to text NOW to 150.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by nana35
Explorer

Ok thank you, I guess I'll give a buzz to the call centre tomorrow

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @nana35

Thanks for coming to community 🙂

I hope the support from @tahirmian and @XRaySpeX has helped you get the answers you needed.

Let us know how you get on when you speak to customer services.

Thank you

Richard

🙂

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.