by ashleybee

Data Roaming Charges : Over paying

Hey, 

So i brought the most expensive all in Plan the EE offeres which includes data roaming around the world as i travel the world for a living. 

My contract is around 100 GBP a month, my bill this month was 585GBP as i was charged for all my data during a 1 month stay in Indonesia. Which is on the EE roaming plan. 

I have to work so had to pay the charges, i tired calling EE multiul times but due to the time difference i wasnt getting anywhere with anyone.

This is not the type of plan i signed up for! 

I am also still travelling for the next 2 months and worried about what else i am going to be charged! I will be in South Africa, this is on the list but am i still going to be charged an exsessive amount for data i already pay for. 

Ashley 

3 REPLIES 3
by Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

Re: Data Roaming Charges : Over paying

Hi @ashleybee What is the exact name of the plan you are on? None of them as far as I can see include data in Indonesia? Even the business ones?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Star" button below.
by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @ashleybee,

Welcome to the EE Community.

We'll help you look into this as soon as you let us know which plan you are using.

Thanks

James

by Scholarly Contributor
Scholarly Contributor

Hi @ashleybee

I'm pretty sure no EE plans include Indonesia or South Africa so these were always going to be an additional charge.

You have to buy add ons before you use data so surely you must have known how much it was going to cost?

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.