by Darren69

Data Gifting

Hi All

I have an EE account, with 25gb data each month that i dont use all of the time and a data sim for my ipad, can i gift data from my mobile data to my ipad data sim ???

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by
EE Community Team
Solution

Re: Data Gifting

Hi @Darren69,

Welcome to the community 🙂

You will be able to gift data to or from any Pay Monthly handset, tablet or 4GEE WiFi device to any other Pay Monthly handset, tablet or WiFi device that belongs to the same family account except for devices on 3G plans, 4GEE WiFi 30 day plans and Apple Watches.

To complete the process, if you open the MY EE app - go to Family Usage - choose who needs data - choose who’s gifting - choose the amount - send the Data Gift.

Come back and let me know how you get on!

Alex 🙂

1 REPLY 1
by
EE Community Team
Solution

Re: Data Gifting

Hi @Darren69,

Welcome to the community 🙂

You will be able to gift data to or from any Pay Monthly handset, tablet or 4GEE WiFi device to any other Pay Monthly handset, tablet or WiFi device that belongs to the same family account except for devices on 3G plans, 4GEE WiFi 30 day plans and Apple Watches.

To complete the process, if you open the MY EE app - go to Family Usage - choose who needs data - choose who’s gifting - choose the amount - send the Data Gift.

Come back and let me know how you get on!

Alex 🙂

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.