by origcustomer Investigator
Investigator

Data Capped

HAVE All customers experienced a data cap of 500mb a month after using the 6MONTHWEB UNLIMITED DATA plan. Have used this plan for years being a original customer from before T mobile days.

However over the last year I Have been capped at 500mb a month and told this is the case for all customers.

7 REPLIES 7
by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

Re: Data Capped

Hi @origcustomer 

If you pop into any EE store with photographic ID they will be able to upgrade you to EE PAYG they will issue with a EE SIM you will then have access to update plans.

Thanks,

David 

Investigator

FUNNY thing is I only got to use 18mb of data this month... Ive spent over 6hours chatting to EE who cant refund my agreed refund unless to a old out dated bank card. I have been told 4 different dates for when my data re news, but my account was wiped presumably for the ombudsmen, Email and old packs deleted from my account,

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi there @origcustomer

Thanks for coming to the community.

I am very sorry to hear this has happened.

Our pay as you go care team will be able to get this looked into further for you and help you with your refund and what plans are available for you.

I am sorry we have no account access on the community to check your account and help you get this resolved.

Let us know how you get on.

Leanne.

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Yes, it is a condition of these Boosters on T-Mobile - see T-Mobile pay as you go price plans and call charges

11. If you’re a pay as you go customer you can get 30 days, 30 days rolling or 6 months of internet on your phone in the UK. Text MONTHWEB for 30 day Booster, MONTHWEB2 for 30 day rolling Booster or 6MONTHWEB for 6 month Booster to 441 to buy. ... This Booster comes with a Fair Use Policy of 500MB a calendar month.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
Investigator

Well that's a shame that they've changed that once great booster. Used to have at least about 5gb a month no problems, use on that old plan which is advertised as unlimited, 500mb is useless now ! not exactly fair use any more.. SO THIS DEFINATELY APPLIES TO ALL CUSTOMERS ON THIS PACK NOW ONMLY 500mb each .. time to get smarty

Investigator

Unable to Receive Refund

I have been told it is not possible to receive my REFUND unless sent to old bank card that doesn't work.. so ive LOST MY MONEY AGAIN

by
EE Community Support Team

Re: Unable to Receive Refund

Hi there @origcustomer 

I am sorry to hear this.

Did our Mobile Care team give you any other options for the refund?

Leanne.

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.