by Kaarunch63
New Member

Dat gifting

My wife is on ee but has her own account. Id like to gift her some of my spare data. Is there a way of doing it. Or adding her on to my family account so i can do it that way please

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Dat gifting

Only by being on contract under the same family MyEE a/c. You'll need to phone EE to merge them. You will then be paying the bills for both.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
EE Community Support Team

Re: Dat gifting

Hi @Kaarunch63,


Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂


That's great advice from @XRaySpeX.


When you call Customer Care to merge your accounts, they'll need to speak to your wife for permission.





Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.