by Julieredman Investigator
Investigator

Closing adjustment

I hadn't used my EE for over six months and it went into hibernation, have now topped up, but I noticed in Top Up History there is an entry for Closing Adjustment -£21.01.  Have I been charged this or have I lost it, can't remember if I had any credit on iPad.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Profile closed
Not applicable
Solution

Re: Closing adjustment

That was your previous PAYG balance which has been removed because the account went into hibernation.

You may be able to get it back if you give EE a ring and speak to customer service.

6 REPLIES 6
by Profile closed
Not applicable
Solution

That was your previous PAYG balance which has been removed because the account went into hibernation.

You may be able to get it back if you give EE a ring and speak to customer service.

by Grand Master
Grand Master

It's too late now to reactivate it by topping-up. You have a further 3 months after the 6 months to phone EE to reactivate it. Past that you've had it.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
Investigator

I did the on line chat earlier and the hibernation has been taken off, contacted them because I had no signal, ok now though.

Sent from my iPad
Investigator

Thanks, will do. That's not right that they take your money.

Sent from my iPad
Investigator

Have got a full refund by ringing customer services, very happy now.

by
EE Community Support Team

Thanks for sharing the news @Julieredman

Hope to see you round community again soon.

Thanks

Richard

🙂

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.