by CousinT
Visitor

Cant buy add on data in EU from EE phone with roaming enabled

Hi.

I've never had an issue doing so before, but I've not been able to access the data bundle roaming access site from Europe today.

I get the following message in my browser, using HTC One M8

add-on.ee.co.uk’s server DNS address could not be found.
DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN
4 REPLIES 4
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Cant buy add on data in EU from EE phone with roaming enabled

Hi, 

Try restarting your phone and trying again later as it could just be a temporary issue. 

Thanks, 

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 07953 966 250 from any other phone.

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 9pm weekday, 8am to 8pm on weekends.
by just4clean
Visitor

Hello, its very easy to make it work for android, ios and win systems https://ugetfix.com/ask/how-to-fix-error-code-dns_probe_finished_nxdomain-problem/

by GeeksAdvice
Explorer

Hi,

I had same issue, usually on business travels in different countries again and again, sometimes on IOS sometimes on Android, everything changed completely then i switch to Google's Dns 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 It depends on your gadget you can fix it easily by yourself DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN error

by bennetcole

It means that the DNS service is not working properly on either your side or the server's side. Changing DNS server to Google DNS or OpenDNS , or remove all cookies and cached files on your browser will help to resolve this issue immediately. Like any other error, there are several ways you can solve DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN problems by yourself.

Release or Renew Your IP Address
Change DNS server
Restart DNS Client service
Reset hosts file
Reset Chrome Flags
Reset Winsock program

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.