by chrcoluk1 Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Cannot contact EE emergency stolen phone/sim

Ok so there is 2 contact numbers for EE

07953 966 250

Ringing from my sky landline says the first number the subscriber cannot be reached, the second number cannot be contacted due to a service fault.

9am this morning I lost all my mobile phones as I got burgled including my contract EE phone with the sim inside.  I have been unable to contact EE to report it, and there is a message stating customers are liable for usage until its reported.

So I need help in contacting please, right now my sister is going to try on my behalf from her phone.

4 REPLIES 4
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Cannot contact EE emergency stolen phone/sim

EE CS systems have been down since yesterday. See Calling us and using our customer service platforms .

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

Hello @chrcoluk1

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community today. Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear that you've had your phones stolen. Smiley Sad

EE are currently stating the following on Twitter:

"Hi Fran. As long as you’ve tried to contact us within 24 hours – either by phone or social media – we will take this into account as soon as you are able to speak to the relevant team to report this to them.

-Sam"

You can view the Tweet here.

Hopefully @Christopher_G or @James_B can confirm if this is EE's temporary solution to reporting phones stolen?

by chrcoluk1 Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

This is obviously devastating to me.

First of all I am disabled and a lack of a mobile phone is critical, so every hour is super impotant that goes by.

Second, I know my phone is still turned on (and online but with location services disabled), the police have got no interest in trying to track so I am hoping EE can do something.

A company the size of EE should not be uncontactable this length of time 😞

by
EE Employee

Hi @chrcoluk1

Have you managed to get in touch with customer services as of yet?

Many thanks,

Lee

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.