11-09-2019 09:10 AM - edited 11-09-2019 09:12 AM
I'm currently unable to view or download photos, videos, etc from Facebook and WhatsApp. Both apps work perfectly fine on wi-fi.
I have a Samsung Galaxy S9 on 4G and have checked and tried the below, but still no success :
* There is sufficient data on my monthly plan.
* Both apps have the latest updates.
* I've uninstalled and re-installed both apps.
* I have full 4G signal.
* Cellular data for these apps are enabled.
* Content lock is turned off.
Other apps seems to be working without any issues.
Solved! See the answer below or view the solution in context.
by Wilsongn Wednesday