by Cyraonix7
Explorer

Can’t use data plan on Apple Watch since switching to Tesco Mobile?!

Hi,

I’ve recently switched my mobile network to Tesco Mobile and since switching I cannot use my Apple Watch data plan. Before signing up for a new contract I contacted EE support to confirm I would still be able to use my Apple Watch 4G plan even if my iPhone was on a different network. I was told I would be able to use it regardless of the network my iPhone is using.
So I signed up for a new iPhone contract with Tesco Mobile, and now the data plan is not compatible. What can I do about this? I’m willing to cancel my contract with EE entirely as I’ve had nothing but a terrible experience from day one with this company. Some advice would be appreciated as I’m now paying for a data plan that I can’t physically use. 

Thanks, Bella

2 REPLIES 2
by Cyraonix7
Explorer

Re: Can’t use data plan on Apple Watch since switching to Tesco Mobile?!

ACC84BBD-FA64-4D8D-A7B8-505503895268.png

For reference this is the message I get when I try to link the 4G plan to my Apple Watch. 

by
EE Community Support Team

Re: Can’t use data plan on Apple Watch since switching to Tesco Mobile?!

Hi @Cyraonix7.

Welcome to the EE Community.

To us the 4G features on the Apple Watch, your phone and watch will need to be on the same pay monthly account on EE.

Have a look at our How Do I Pair My Apple Watch support article for more information, where it mentions that they need to both be on an EE pay monthly account.

Jon

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.