by Jamie__S13 Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Can I get my free data boosts back?

Hey,

2 months ago I switched to the £5 pack as I was not texting as much to need unlimited texts, or calling enough to need over 200 minutes on the £10 pack.  My only problem was data.  I assumed that switching packs would allow me to keep my 500mb data boosts, but after changing I did a bit of research and found out that boosts from £10 packs are erased if you get a pack under £8.

I'm struggling with data now, and I'd like to change back.  I've seen alot of "If you don't buy a pack for 90 days, THEN we'll get rid of your boosts" but since I've bought a £5 pack I think it's erased everything relating to £10.

What I'm asking is:  If I change back to the £10 pack, will the boosts from that pack come back?

Thanks

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

Re: Can I get my free data boosts back?

@Jamie__S13  Sorry but you'll not get the previous boosts back.   You have to stay on the same pack to keep the boosts that you build up with that pack. 

1 REPLY 1
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

Re: Can I get my free data boosts back?

@Jamie__S13  Sorry but you'll not get the previous boosts back.   You have to stay on the same pack to keep the boosts that you build up with that pack. 

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.