by ninajuliana

Can I get a small plan or add on to use data and texts in USA for next 3 weeks?

I'm going to be in the USA for the next 3 weeks. Is there a way to get a small plan or add on to use my data and imessaging so that I don't have to only rely on wifi everywhere I go?

Thanks!

3 REPLIES 3
by Skilled Contributor
Skilled Contributor

Re: Can I get a small plan or add on to use data and texts in USA for next 3 wee

I’m not 100% sure, but I’m sure you can add data plans for abroad just st call CS during office hours and explain, you may already have some data if your on a Max plan? But please check, font take my word for it.

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Can I get a small plan or add on to use data and texts in USA for next 3 wee

See http://ee.co.uk/help/add-ons-benefits-and-plans/call-or-going-abroad/roaming-costs/countries/usa .

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @ninajuliana

Welcome to the community. 🙂

Did you find the information that you're looking for above?

Chris

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.

Recent solutions