by Gdlewis2015

Can I change 3g to 4g without new contract?? Being a customer suggests not.

I'm currently out of contract, am very happy with what I have other than the sim is 3g. I'm with TMobile, just got sim with GiffGaff over 4 times the speed. Phone is paid for and am still paying for it.

Can I switch to 4g with EE without losing what I have and having to start a new contract?

Being a customer of a large organisation normally requires that you get screwed if you need something extra or new. At the end of the day 4g is standard.......

Thanks for anyones help regarding this. I've had a good look but not clear. Very reluctant to try to use phone to speak to someone. Common sense says switch permanantly to Giff Gaff

Thanks

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

Re: Can I change 3g to 4g without new contract?? Being a customer suggests not.

@Gdlewis2015  T-Mobile is a different network to EE ( just the same company)  so to move to EE you’ll  need to take out a new contract that could just be a sim only contract.   Call customer services to see what’s the best deal for you. 

2 REPLIES 2
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

@Gdlewis2015  T-Mobile is a different network to EE ( just the same company)  so to move to EE you’ll  need to take out a new contract that could just be a sim only contract.   Call customer services to see what’s the best deal for you. 

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Gdlewis2015

Thanks for joining community 🙂

@Chris_B is correct and I would advise to speak to our customer services team to look at your best option.

Cheers

Richard

🙂

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.