by Gideon Investigator
Investigator

Can I buy the £1 100mb pay as you go data pack in an EE shop and not online?

I have a phone that i use for pokemon go 🙂  and i want to know if i can buy the £1 data pack  or any Data pack in store. Thank you.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Profile closed
Not applicable
Solution

Re: Can I buy the £1 100mb pay as you go data pack in an EE shop and not online?

Hello @Gideon yes you can get one from store it is available to add on any EE SIM regardless of where it has come from. It is only the £10/15 data packs that are exclusive offers. 🙂
8 REPLIES 8
by Gideon Investigator
Investigator

Can I buy the £1 100mb pay as you go data pack in an EE shop and not online?

I have a phone that I use for pokemon go and i want to know if i can buy the £1 data pack  or any data pack in store. Thank you.

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Can I buy the £1 100mb pay as you go data pack in an EE shop and not online?

by Gideon Investigator
Investigator

Have you tried this?

by Profile closed
Not applicable

Hello @Gideon the £1 data pack is available to purchase from any SIM by texting the code DP1 to 150. The £10/15 data packs are only available to purchase either online by selecting the relevant options or in some EE stores and shops but not all of them. 🙂
by Gideon Investigator
Investigator

Ok but how do i text to 150. Do i type DP1 then 150? i am confused....

by Profile closed
Not applicable

Hello @Gideon you text the code DP1 on its own to the number 150. 🙂
by Gideon Investigator
Investigator

ok so does that mean i cant buy it in store because i dont want to use card

by Profile closed
Not applicable
Solution

Hello @Gideon yes you can get one from store it is available to add on any EE SIM regardless of where it has come from. It is only the £10/15 data packs that are exclusive offers. 🙂

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.