by robcos
Visitor

Can I add an existing EE customer to my shared plan?

My wife is a on a pay-as-you-go contract and I'd like her to share my data instead. Can I add her to my plan and make sure she keeps her number? I know I can do it if she was not an ee customer but nobody seem able to give me an authoritative answer? EE shop has even suggested to port to another operator first which is crazy!

2 REPLIES 2
by Profile closed
Not applicable

Re: Can I add an existing EE customer to my shared plan?

Hello @robcos yes PAYG numbers can be migrated directly to a new PAYM plan. Customer service/sales can process the order on 150 from an EE mobile or landline or 07953 966 250 from any other. If it is an EE personal pay monthly account you can also access Live Chat:

https://community.ee.co.uk/t5/Pay-monthly/EE-Live-Chat-ways-to-chat-online/td-p/527811

You only need to port out then port back in when you want the number on a line that already has a number attached to it. Because you would be signing up for a new line that does not yet have a number attached the PAYG number can be used. 🙂

by
EE Community Support Team

Re: Can I add an existing EE customer to my shared plan?

Hi @robcos,

Welcome to the EE Community. Smiley Happy

That's a fantastic answer from @Profile closed.

Transferring the number to pay monthly won't be an issue.

Please get in touch with customer services and a member of the team will be happy to help.

They'll need your wife's permission to transfer her number to your account.

Hope this helps.

James

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.