by MobiusSVK Investigator
Investigator

Buzzard 2 Lost WiFi Password

Hello. 

I am living in Slovakia and i have decided to buy EE Car Wifi Buzzard 2 from another country. The seller gave me Wifi password, but it is incorrect. Is there any possibility to get the password or change it? I am unable to connect to wifi network.

Sellers Wifi : EE in car_WiFi_4EDA
Sellers pass : carwifi3422

My wifi name : EE in car_WiFi_7D9F
Password : ??????

Thank you very much for answers.

6 REPLIES 6
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Buzzard 2 Lost WiFi Password

You change the WiFi password by logging into it yourself at http://192.168.1.1 using the username & pwd written on the label on it.

Whose SIM are you putting in it. This device is probably locked to EE.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
Investigator

Thank you for Answer, but unfortunatelly you did not help me. 

As I wrote before the wifi password i have recieved is incorrect. I cannot connect to wifi and go to 192.168.1.1. 
Is there any possibility how to find out the password (factory password for connect to wifi which is showing name " EE in car_WiFi_7D9F ")

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@MobiusSVK  It's not possible for us to find out the wifi password of that device.   

Your Wi-Fi name should be the same as what the seller is telling you.   Your wifi name is different to what the seller is saying it is.   You've not been sent the correct device.  

Just to add  if you cannot connect with the IP number that's been given the device is probably locked to the EE network and will not work with your Sim card in it, until you have it unlocked.   

by
EE Employee

Hi @MobiusSVK and welcome to the Community

Just to confirm the details at the bottom of the Buzzard are incorrect 

(See example below)

ee b.pngWifi Details

to reset the device to factory setting and in order to use the details stuck on the device please press the reset button for 10 seconds

ee g.pngReset Button

Hope this helps,

Lee​​​​​​​

Investigator

Thank you very much Lee_H. I did not see the wifi details writen at the router, because the letters are too small to read them without glasses. 

Thank you guys and have a nice day 🙂

by
EE Employee

No problem @MobiusSVK

Happy to hear it's all sorted.

Have a lovely day!

Thanks - Karen. Smiley Happy

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.