by Tincaman2

Black Friday 60GB deal

I upgraded my plan to 60Gb on the Black Friday deal, but my account shows that I only have 30Gb, how can this be corrected please?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor
Solution

Re: Black Friday 60GB deal

Hi @Tincaman2 

Welcome to the EE Community,

The 60GB 18 month SIM only Black Friday deal for £20 comes with a 30GB plan and two free data ons making it 60GB a month I would recommend contacting 150 so they can apply the additional data ons for you.

Thanks,

David.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor
Solution

Hi @Tincaman2 

Welcome to the EE Community,

The 60GB 18 month SIM only Black Friday deal for £20 comes with a 30GB plan and two free data ons making it 60GB a month I would recommend contacting 150 so they can apply the additional data ons for you.

Thanks,

David.

View solution in original post

by chrisuk Investigator
Investigator

I recently upgraded to the same deal and also got only 30GB. I've just been on "Live Chat" with EE and was told the remaining 30GB will be credited to me after 10 days. I think EE really need to sort this out. It is very confusing and I have not seen anything online that says we will receive 30GB now and 30GB later.

by Richie1000

I’ve got the same but it’s now gone past the 14 day cooling period and it still shows only 30GB what’s going on EE. I’ve been using you/ orange for Many years 

by Prodigious Contributor
Prodigious Contributor

Hi @Richie1000,

I have this plan and I can confirm that the main allowance screen does not show your 60GB allowance, however if you visit the 'My Plan' page, your allowance will be shown correctly.

You can be assured that you have 60GB of available data, it just will not show initially in your app.

There's nothing to worry about - you have the 60GB.

Screenshot_20191226-185610_My EE.jpg

If I solved your issue, please click the 'solved' button below to help others!
Highlighted
by
EE Community Support Team

Morning @Richie1000

Welcome to the community.

Do you have the extra data showing within your My EE, if you select Plan and Add-Ons?

Speak soon 🙂

Leanne.

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.