by t00119149 Investigator
Investigator

Better Deal

So I am currently paying over £20 a month for a measly 2gb of data!  

I've just seen a deal online (http://shop.ee.co.uk/mobile-phone-deals/sim-only-deals) for £19.99 a month for 12gb!!!!

I've been an EE customer for years but I'm seriously getting the feeling I am being ripped off!  I end up paying about £35 a month due to going over my data.

Can someone from EE help me please?

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

Re: Better Deal

Hi,

@t00119149

I will recommend you chat with customers services through your EE account or call on 150 to ask about you want to change your price plan and want more data hopefully you will be get a better option.

Many Thanks.

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@t00119149  Your not being ripped off you agreed to the deal. 

And if your looking at special offers and that's what that is It's always going to feel you got ripped off.   Perhaps waiting for a deal would of been your bette choice.  Than again how long would you of waited.  

by t00119149 Investigator
Investigator

Thanks Chris _B.

You've been a great help........
by Grand Master
Grand Master

@t00119149  Well you are unhappy about paying £20 for 2Gb of data but do you want to pay more to increase your data allowance?  Because that's what you have to do to have more data.  You're comparing what you get to an offer and thats available right now.  

Was there any offers on when you took out your contact?   

If you're paying about £35 because you're running out of data just customer services and increase your tariff to allow more data.  Do something about it. 

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.

Recent solutions