by C337PPM Contributor
Contributor

Best retention deal - how??

Hi a few weeks back I requested a PAC and recieved a miserly retention offer, later that day I got a call from the "Highest Loyalty Team" who matched my requiremenst so I stayed - everyone was happy.  I a few days ago I requested a pac for my other phone the operator did not even quote me a deal, just said I cant get anywhere near.  I said OK hoping for a call but it hasn't come.  It's such a shame I have had several phones with EE for years and would like to stay but not at a silly cost.  My question is how do I contact the Highest Loyalty Team?  Thanks

16 REPLIES 16
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Best retention deal - how??

@C337PPM  You can not contact them they contact you.and sorry to say but just because you got one offer it doesn't mean you'll get another.  

by C337PPM Contributor
Contributor

Selective "Loyalty" then 😞 and a lost customer.

by Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

Use the PAC code, I used my PAC code from Three.

Then got a phone call from the executive office.

Got a better deal than I originally asked for.

Only got a call from them due to making a complaint due to reasons they wouldn't let me move to sim only via online and had to ring up or go to store. Told them I do my business online.

They probably thought I wouldn't use my PAC code but after I did they rang me. They are now in process of moving me back.

BrendonH (Android Expert) Samsung Galaxy S10+ (Pie 9.0)
If I have helped please click the THUMB/SOLUTION buttons below
by Grand Master
Grand Master

@C337PPM  What loyalty you request a PAC code because you wanted to change networks and your hoping by that you might get a deal.   To put it bluntly that's blackmail.  

by Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

It also depends what deal you were asking for and what the tariff normally costs.

If it is so far between the prices advertised and the price you want to pay then it won't happen.

BrendonH (Android Expert) Samsung Galaxy S10+ (Pie 9.0)
If I have helped please click the THUMB/SOLUTION buttons below
by C337PPM Contributor
Contributor

Before you make such critical remarksChris B "Grand Master" you should read things properly and think before you post.  I never said I wanted to change networks

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@C337PPM  Do you want me to quote your first post ?  You asked for a PAC code for your other SIM card why would you do that ?  Asking for a PAC code is so you can move your number to another network.   So yes you did as asking for a PAC code is saying just that.   

by C337PPM Contributor
Contributor

The reason I was forced to ask for a PAC code was that EE offered my renewal at 60% more than I had been paying so please forgive me if my loyalty wavered somewhat.  I can only presume that you can afford such increases and do not query them, you are perhaps more fortunate than lots of people. 

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@C337PPM  Then perhaps you should be looking at a different tariff if the one you would like is too expensive. 

by C337PPM Contributor
Contributor

What deal are you on?

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@C337PPM   One I'm happy with but unfortunately it's not offered by EE anymore and and my sim only I got for my daughter was on offer at the time and her deal is fantastic and ill love to have that myself. 

by Hippy Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Did you manage to get the deal you wanted , I am now out of contract with EE, I have asked them to match deals I have seen on compare sites, without luck , wanted me to pay about £30 a month more , when I explained I did not want to do this , I was informed that there was nothing they could do and would I like to sign upp for te new contracts 

When i explained that i would not be signing back upp, they just said ok , Thank you

Had no phone calls from any sort of retention team to temp me to stay , 

Would rather deal with the networkk itself , but the savings over 2 years , is forcing me to use a compare site and to  go to another network

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@Hippy  EE don’t match and compare sites tend to be offers from 3rd party sellers not directly from a network. 3rd party sellers get the devices they sell from elsewhere.  

by
EE Employee

Hi @Hippy

As mentioned in our previous conversations I would recommend giving upgrades and retentions another call to see if they can assist.

Many thanks,

Lee

by Hippy Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Hi Lee

Tried to call them but would not let get through the upgrade team ,for over 2 weeks being asking  for call from rententions team and still waiting.

Not going to pay over £25 a month for 24 months just to deal with EE DIRECT , 

Would You ? 

by
EE Employee

Hi @Hippy,

I understand your frustration with this issue.

I'm sorry my upgrade team are unable to assist with your pricing query.

Many thanks,

Lee

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.