by nkkelf
Explorer

Become an EE Partner

Hello EE, I am looking for contact information from the "Become an EE Partner" page. As a large travel agency in Korea, we are interested in distribution or airport pickup for inbound travelers to have local 3G and wifi service with EE. Can you direct me to a point of contact?

4 REPLIES 4
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Become an EE Partner

EE don't operate in North or South Korea, so how can you? 

Which Korea? 

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by nkkelf
Explorer

South Korea. To clarify: I am looking for the business partner information on getting Korean travelers whose destination is the UK to have local service in the UK. Many telecoms, EE included, offers services such as local no-contract SIM cards and pocket wifi devices to tourists in their service areas. For EE, the service area would be the UK. I would like to get this service for Korean customers.

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Ah, I see. Sounds plausible. However this user discussion forum is for helping personal customers of EE with their queries and problems 

Suggest you follow up that page you originally referred to. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @nkelf

Thank you for coming to community 🙂

Have you seen our Become an EE Partner help and support pages?

Is that what your referring to?

It may be worth speaking to our dedicated sales team on 0800 079 0888 

Thank you

Richard

🙂

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.