by Jemmyowl Investigator
Investigator

Activate pending boost

I have a pending 5GB boost on my account, how do I activate it? Do I need to wait until a pack has expired? 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Profile closed
Not applicable
Solution

Re: Activate pending boost

Hello @Jemmyowl the pack/add on/boost that expires first will be used first so if your pack data is still active yes the boosted data will start once that has expired/been used up. As long as you can see the status of it using this link from your phones data (not WiFi) connection it has been correctly added to your account. :):

http://add-on.ee.co.uk
3 REPLIES 3
by Profile closed
Not applicable

Hello @Jemmyowl the only 5gb boost available on PAYG is for MTV TRAX accounts. Have you got the £15 MTV TRAX SIM/pack? The free boosted data should kick in as normal once you have used up the 2gb from the pack. 🙂
by Jemmyowl Investigator
Investigator

Hi @Profile closed 

the EE customer service representative I spoke to added it to my allowance because I had paid for a payg pack but it was not showing on my account. They could see I had paid for it and for unknown reasons didn't have a new allowance so they added as a boost instead. I was told it would kick in after turning off/on but is still pending. I think this might be because my old pack hadn't expired? Thought I'd check on here to see if there's a way to activate via SMS for example, but might just have to wait?

by Profile closed
Not applicable
Solution

Hello @Jemmyowl the pack/add on/boost that expires first will be used first so if your pack data is still active yes the boosted data will start once that has expired/been used up. As long as you can see the status of it using this link from your phones data (not WiFi) connection it has been correctly added to your account. :):

http://add-on.ee.co.uk

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.