by Lisawilliams85

Accidentally bought data can I get it to roll over

4 REPLIES 4
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Accidentally bought data can I get it to roll over

Hi @Lisawilliams85

You haven't given much information but if your remaining data meets the criteria set our in EE Data Rollover guide then is don't see why not.

Thanks,

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 07953 966 250 from any other phone.

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 9pm weekday, 8am to 8pm on weekends.
by Grand Master
Grand Master

@Lisawilliams85  I don’t believe that extra data purchasing can roll over its only your pack allowance if your on PAYG.   Contract customers don’t get data roll over. 

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Are you on PAYG or contract?

PAYG add-ons only last their appointed time & cannot rollover. Only the data element of £10 & £15 data packs may rollover to the next month.

Contract add-ons last their appointed time or to next billing period whichever is sooner.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by
EE Community Support Team

Morning @Lisawilliams85

Thanks for coming to the community.

The data add-on will not roll over, this will end on your next billing date when your new data allowance starts.

If you have added this in error, you can speak to our customer service team and see if they can remove this for you.

Thanks, Leanne.

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.