by Jud11th
Visitor

APPALLING NETWORK

I have been with Vodafone for over 20 years, and I have made the biggest mistake ever changing over to EE.  Customer Service is appalling, and since having changed to EE in January, all of my 4G calls have dropped.  This has been confirmed by EE. I was promised that this would be investigated and that someone would come back to me - have the heck!  EE are by far the worse network ever and I am stuck with them now for 2 years!  Please do not ever change over to EE, or if you have a chance, go to a decent network.  

5 REPLIES 5
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: APPALLING NETWORK

@Jud11th  I’ve not had a issue with dropped calls for a very long time.  I’ve never had a issue with customer services.    Have you called customer services to chase up your issue?   

by Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

I agree with @Chris_B, have not had problems with EE, whether contacting them or with making and receiving calls for a very  long time and have been with them since 1995 when they were Orange, now EE. I would also suggest speaking to them.

by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

It all depends where you live. In my area dropped calls and slow data throughput have been going on for months with no resolution planned any time soon.

Wifi calling has helped and EE have discussed solutions. If EE admit long term issues they are generally more amenable to other options that you may be interested in.

What are you after from EE? If you have a handset plan they may not let you out of your contract early but it's worth discussing reasonable options.

by
EE Employee

Hi @Jud11th and welcome to the community.

So I can try and help, please may I know if the issues you are facing is in one particular area or everywhere you go?

Many thanks,

Lee

by Ontrackimages Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Hi @Jud11th

I was with Vodafone for years and would probably still have been but after repeated issues with billing I had to leave them, my wife also. I have tried a few Networks since and have recently moved my business account over to EE, I can only speak from what I have seen so far but signal quality and 4G speed wise they are by far the best in my area (Tyneside) I had quite a few dropouts with o2 my previous supplier so will be interested to see how EE compare in the next few days...

Hope you get sorted soon. 

Paul

Ontrackimages.  

Trust me, I'm a Photographer 😉

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.