by Joshnazarenko

APN settings blocked

Hi, it's my first time posting on here and we'll this is kind of like a last resort as I have tried everything to sort out my ee sim card as I can text and call people perfectly but when it comes to using my mobile data I can't and I have done everything to try and get it to work as I even discovered yesterday I was blocked out of making any apn's to sort it out which most likely would have sorted the whole problem out as I kept getting some sort of error message Everytime I went to save an apn as it didn't even save as it kept saying 'access point name settings are not available for this user' and this is on my htc M9 I am currently using and an ee sim card has been working perfectly fine in it ever since I got it as originally it was a 3 phone and when i tried loads of different sim cards in it yesterday the 3 one was the only one that worked and also let me access the apn settings but I don't want to have to use a 3 sim card as I have credit still topped up on my ee one, if anyone has a solution to this problem could you please post would be very appreciated 

2 REPLIES 2
by Profile closed
Not applicable

Re: APN settings blocked

Hello @Joshnazarenko can you create a new EE profile when the 3 SIM card is inserted and the option made available? Then try selecting the EE APN after swapping the SIM card. :):

Name - EE

APN - everywhere

IP Type - IPv4

Sign in Type - PAP

MMSC - http://mms/

MMS proxy - 149.254.201.135

MMS Port - 8080

MCC - 234

MNC - 30

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: APN settings blocked

Hi, 

Download the correct setting direct to your phone here.

Thanks, 

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 07953 966 250 from any other phone.

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 9pm weekday, 8am to 8pm on weekends.

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.