by vladislav Investigator
Investigator

5GB Data Boost

Hello,

I joined the EE Network just few days ago. Manager in a EE-Store promised me that there is a promo on my tarif (5GB Data instead of 2GB). But now on "My EE" page 0 MB left of 2 GB.

How may I take another 3GB and use your promo every month?

--

BR,

Vladislav

10 REPLIES 10
by
EE Community Support Team

Re: 5GB Data Boost

Hi @vladislav

Welcome to the EE community 🙂

Are you a new customer of EE?

Can you text BAL to 150 for me please and let me know what the free text back to you says.

If it is not showing correctly, then please call customer services and they can look at this for you.

Thanks

Richard

🙂

Investigator

Your current balance as of today 17:19 is £0.00. You have 947 minutes, unlimited texts and 0MB remaining until 21/10/2017 for your £15 Everything Pack. Your last top up was £15.00 on 19/09/2017 at 17:10.
Get £5 off our £25 Everything Pack for the first month! That's a massive 8GB of data, unlimited texts and 2000 minutes to use in 30 days for only £20. To get it, top up enough to make sure you have £20 credit then reply TAKE to this text before Midnight 9th October. The new pack will start when your current one expires.
by

Hi @vladislav

Thanks for replying 🙂

Have you topped up the £20 so you have the credit?

Then you reply with TAKE to the text you have received to activate the offer before midnight on the 9th October 2017.

This is how you activate the offer.

Let me know how you get on.

Thank you

Richard

🙂

Investigator

Hi Richard,

When I purchased the 15 pounds pack, I was told that the it already comes with 5 GB. I have 2 more weeks or so until the end of this pack, why should I now pay 20 pounds?

Br,

Vlad

by

Hi @vladislav

I would advise to please call customer services and they will look at this for you.

I want to make sure you have the right pack on your account and the only way to see this is through account access.

Please come back and let us know the outcome.

Thank you

Richard

🙂

Investigator

Dear Richard,

It is not helpful. Now I need to spend 25p/min to speek with customer service by phone to correct a mistake of your company.

by

Hi @vladislav

If I could correct it here, if a mistake has been made, I assure you I would.

This needs account access and you will need to please call.

I just want you to get to the right place so they can try and fix this for you.

Thank you 

Richard

🙂

by Mikey_1010
Visitor

I have had exactly the same thing occur..

Have you got an update at all please?

Investigator

Finally I just came to the ee office. They have two different tariff at the same price. One of them has more data and less minutes, another vice versa. So I pay £15 for tge next months and change my tariff.
by

Thanks for sharing that, @vladislav.

It is possible that you may be on the incorrect version of the plan too, @Mikey_1010.

You can find information on how to change the plan on our Pay as you go packs help and support page.

Hope that helps.

Chris

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.