by Andrews Investigator
Investigator

3G NOT WORKING ON MY PHONE

Hi can anyone help . I am on pay and go and am using a unlocked stk phone. I have data to use, but my phone will not connect using 3G. My data is turned on on my phone. when I try to connect using 3G I get message saying data is turned off, but it is actually turned on. the phone will only use 3G.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by
EE Community Support Team
Solution

Re: 3G NOT WORKING ON MY PHONE

Hi @Andrews,

Welcome to the EE Community.

Which phone model is it?

Thanks

James

8 REPLIES 8
by Andrews Investigator
Investigator

Phone not connecting to 3g network

hi

Can anyone help I am using a stk unlocked phone and my data  is turned on, but when I try to connect through 3g network, I cannot get a connection and get message saying my data is turned off but it is on.

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Are you in UK?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by Andrews Investigator
Investigator

I AM IN THE UK YES

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Can you make & receive calls & texts?

Have you checked the Network Status Checker there & logged the problem?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by
Solution

Hi @Andrews,

Welcome to the EE Community.

Which phone model is it?

Thanks

James

by Andrews Investigator
Investigator

Hi James

I am using a unlocked STK EVO 2 PHONE

by Andrews Investigator
Investigator

Yes

by

Thanks @Andrews.

Are you able to try your SIM card in a different phone to see if the data works?

This will help us to narrow down the root cause of the issue.

Jon

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.