by rza
Explorer

2x £10 Credit Gone

I had the 1GB Data Pack with calls text etc. It ran out a few weeks ago so i topped 1 Jan 2017 £10.00 thinking it would activate another addon but it didnt it went through all my credit without hardly using any data/calls/text. I topped up again on 07 Jan 2017 £10.00 because i needed to make some calls and it did the same, wouldnt let me activate the plan until the old one ran out. I have now wasted £20 because it didnt activate the pack and have hardly used calls/texts/data. 

3 REPLIES 3
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: 2x £10 Credit Gone

Text NOW to 150 to make the new 1 start immediately.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by rza
Explorer

I cant now as i have no more credit. That should be made clearer.  

by Profile closed
Not applicable

Hello @rza I am sorry to hear you are having trouble activating your next pack. Is there a pack stacked on your account showing the 'waiting' status when you view this link from your phones data (not WiFi) connection:

http://add-on.ee.co.uk

To make the NOW command work you need to first purchase a pack and stack it on your account, then text the code NOW to active it. I.e if your allowances run out using a £10 data pack then to renew it early you would have to top up £10, text the code DP10 to 150 to purchase the pack, then text the code NOW to 150 to activate it.

If you do not purchase the pack first then the system will use the credit on a pay per basis for calls and texts once your allowances are used up, the only exception to this being if you use up all of your allowances your next pack will automatically activate early for you without you having to purchase it first. 🙂

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.

Recent solutions