by Talay
Explorer

16gb plan now is only 8gb - why ?

Plan is SIM Pay Monthly - EE Combi EE 4G £27.99 Unlimited 12 Month

It is supposed to be double dats i.e.16GB not 8GB.

Last couple of months it has seemingly dropped back to 8GB.

Before we claim breach of contract, does anyone know why ?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Profile closed
Not applicable
Solution

Re: 16gb plan now is only 8gb - why ?

Hello @Talay sorry to hear you are having problems with missing data on the account. Due to this being a public user forum access to accounts is not allowed to check why your data allowance has seemingly halved through here. Please call customer service on 150 from your EE phone or 07953 966 250 from any other who can access the account and look into this for you. 

If you are a personal pay monthly customer on an EE plan you can also log in to MYEE online and click the popup box when available to speak to live chat. 🙂
3 REPLIES 3
by Profile closed
Not applicable
Solution

Hello @Talay sorry to hear you are having problems with missing data on the account. Due to this being a public user forum access to accounts is not allowed to check why your data allowance has seemingly halved through here. Please call customer service on 150 from your EE phone or 07953 966 250 from any other who can access the account and look into this for you. 

If you are a personal pay monthly customer on an EE plan you can also log in to MYEE online and click the popup box when available to speak to live chat. 🙂
by Talay
Explorer

Thanks - I will.
by Profile closed
Not applicable

You are welcome @Talay hopefully they are able to clear this up for you soon. Let me know how you get on if you have the time. 🙂 

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.

Recent solutions