by Haydon-Berrow Established Contributor
Established Contributor

1 day, 5 day, and 30-day packs/addons on T-Mobile

I'm a legacy user on T-Mobile, not EE. This a log of my experience for readers' information, and not a complaint or request.

On 29/7/2017 I bought a 6-month-web pack, it expired 28/1

On 11/1 I bought a 5-day pack of unlimited data (and other things), it expired at 23:59 on 16/1

On 16/1 at 17:09 I received a message saying I had used up my Internet Booster and it would reset on 23/1. This was while my 5-day pack was still running.

On 23/1 at 15:20 I bought a 1-month smart-pack giving me 1GB of data

On 27/1 at 17:48 I bought a one-day pack of unlimited data (and other things). It ended at 23:59 on 28/1

On 27/1 at 17:58 I received a message saying I had used 80% of my fair usage

On 27/1 at 18:45, according to 'AL->150' I had no data

That's all quite involved and I don't expect anyone to read and take it all in, but I have a few points

• I never got the 5-day pack to work, according to the display on the phone data was being sent but nothing received. I phoned 150 and was put through to technical support and they tried really hard, eventually suggesting that I update the software on my phone.
  • On the other hand, the 1-day pack worked really well.  I was very pleased with it.
  • It seems to me though, that the data from the 30-day pack was used even while the 1-day pack was in use. When the 1-day pack came to an end I had no data left from that 1GB but the record on my phone suggest that I should have. I may be wrong.

I strongly suggest that anyone who is contemplating buying a 1-day pack use 150 to check their data allowance before and afterwards.

I've had excellent and generous service from EE and I'm sad to be leaving them but I'm a low volume user and '3' have an offer that comes in at half the price.

1 REPLY 1
by
EE Employee

Re: 1 day, 5 day, and 30-day packs/addons on T-Mobile

Hi @Haydon-Berrow and welcome to the community.

I understand the frustration with your experience.

If you do return to EE, you know where we are if you need any further help.

Many thanks,

Lee

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.