EE Community

Visitor
LiamPlevin

T-Mobile Smart Pack

I bought a £10 T-Mobile smart pack yesterday and I received a text message that my data, texts and calls have been activated on my phone. I woke up this morning and I tried to text by friend and it said that that I have not enough credit to text. My Internet doesn't work or my calls. I need HELP! Please reply ASAP!
Please use plain text.
lysette61

Re: T-Mobile Smart Pack

I have the same problem as I topped up £10 on 25/06 to get the' Smart Pack' but the following day I got a msg saying I had no credit left.  I called t.mobile from my landline on their premium no. and eventually got put through to an advisor who told me there had been a problem with the 'Smart Pack' deal but that they would sort it out and promised to call me back in 2 hrs - needless to say 24 hrs has passed and i've heard nothing.  I have been a customer for many years but if this isn't dealt with ASAP I will be changing to another provider and making a formal complaint as they have effectively taken money from my account and not provided me with any service.

Please use plain text.
Visitor
madoleo

Same here. Charges for using data and texts, then after a call on premium number smart pack removed. Another call and promise that it will be sorted out this morning. Seems pointless to call again and here the same.
Some sort of annoucement would be appreciated.
Please use plain text.
brendonx
Topics: 104
Kudos: 1,372
Solutions: 861

This is a user forum so no announcement from T-Mobile will be made on here at all.
EE Contact Details

150 from EE Mobile
07953 966250 from any other phone

If you think I helped please take time to press the button below

Please use plain text.