EE Community

Explorer
Shuhaib

REALLY BAD SERVICE

Hi

I spoke to a tech at first he sounded nice when i called him mate he raised his voice saying LISTEN I AM NOT YOUR MATE MY NAME IS GARY i left three because of ther bad service and know im getting that here.
Really peeed off after waiting 45minz on hold to hear his crap.
Please use plain text.
Established Contributor
dave46563

Re: REALLY BAD SERVICE

Gary?  Wow....You actually spoke to someone based in the UK?  That's amazing!

Please use plain text.
brendonx
Topics: 94
Kudos: 1,136
Solutions: 710

All ee staff are based in uk doesnt mean they. Use english people. we love in a multi cultural country.

If you think I helped please take time to press the button below

Please use plain text.
Valued Contributor
LordChilde

Yes, yes... we all love our glorious multi-cultural society (yawn).

I spoke to a northern bloke to get crass Content Lock lifted - very nice chap. But 10 minutes on hold with my non-T-mobile phone was not very nice.

Emailing EE is USELESS... never receive replies. I also sent EE on Facebook a message - a simple question, never received a reply.

Please use plain text.
Established Contributor
dave46563

[ Edited ]

Sorry, I should point out I have an Orange account, not an EE account  An email from Orange Executive Office sent to someone who had to escalate his complaint further about the poor customer service:

Orange have responded:
When it was announced that T-Mobile and Orange would become part of Everything Everywhere a business decision was taken to outsource some of our call queues to offshore call centres. This decision will not be reversed.

So it seems that EE have UK call centres but Orange don't.  Everytime i've spoken to Orange/EE, i've never spoken to a person who is obviously from the UK.

Please use plain text.