EE Community

Explorer
dmcleman
Accepted Solution

Email address only for broadband complaints?

For Orange broadband there is an email address for complaints but no email address for moble phone complaints. Can someone explain how on earth that situation has arisen?

Surely consistency is the least that people should expect when they already have to deal with the confusion between Orange and EE...

Please use plain text.
Inyourbox
Kudos: 164
Solutions: 183

Re: Email address only for broadband complaints?

Everything has changed when it comes to complaints.

You can now complain online by filling out a complaint form located here. Once they receive your complaint, they aim to respond within 3 working days.

Orange, T-Mobile and 4GEE customers can use this to make a complaint. EE are trying to simplify how complaints are made and dealt with. There's no need for separate email address when one department can deal with complaints no matter what network your with.

Please use plain text.
Explorer
Bigash

Absolute rubbish!! Simplifying complaints. EE know that people would rather ring up and complain to an actual person rather than fill in a form that is difficult to find. That's okay though, I'd doubt I'd be sticking around 4G or not!
Please use plain text.
brendonx
Topics: 104
Kudos: 1,304
Solutions: 803

So people complain they had to ring up to complain and send in a letter. Now they have an online form they complain still. People are never happy.
EE Contact Details

If you think I helped please take time to press the button below

Please use plain text.
Inyourbox
Kudos: 164
Solutions: 183

@Bigash Absolute rubbish? I'm not sure how you come to that conclusion, but having to ring up to make a formal complaint is time consuming on both yours and EE customer services part and why would you want to speak to someone to explain your complaint and have them write everything you say? Customer service agents make mistakes, so how can you be 100% sure they've included everything you need to make your complaint?

If anything its more effort to make a complaint by dialing 150 and speaking to someone. You have to speak to a customer service agent and explain the situation so they can make the complaint for you and then when the complaints department contact you within 3 days, you then have to explain the situation to them again.

Please use plain text.