EE Community

Investigator
haali

DSGi or Dixons Retail Employee discount?

I work for DSGi (dixons retail) and one of my colegues recently went to a conference in which he was told DSGi employees would receive a discount on 4GEE when it launched but he nor anyone else is able to tell me how much or how to get it. He did say it would also include the iphone 5. Could anybody help me out and shine some light on the matter. Much apreciated and tanks in advance.

Ali

Please use plain text.
Explorer
peter

Re: DSGi or Dixons Retail Employee discount?

Yes u can, u will have to purchase a new 4g ee contract from ee store(not online). Then email ur contract doc and latest payslip to ee for retailers staff discount of 40%.
Please use plain text.
Ex-Community Manager
Charlotte

Hey Peter,

Thanks for sharing! Hope that helps Haali? If it does, don't forget to accept it as a solution. :smileyhappy:

Charlotte.

Please use plain text.
ams_yanky

Hi,

Can you plz provide the email id if you have for the getting discount.

Please use plain text.
Investigator
fm2ahmed

Hi,

As far as i know the discount does not apply if u directly take it from EE. Its only valid if taken from Authorised EE retailer. This is what it says on the discount form at DSGi (I work in PC Worls in KIngstion).

As given in T&C's

3. You must purchase from an authorised EE retailer, not direct from EE.

Is there a way I can contact someone at EE or DSGi to know the status of my discount??? I apllied for it 3 days ago and still no confirmation text.

Regards,

Farooq Ahmed

Please use plain text.
Explorer
peter

Sure.... Fill the ee staff discount scheme and mail to the below address along with ur recent pay slip.

dealer.discount.offer@we.co.uk

Cheers
Please use plain text.
Visitor
jonoi2009

Hi I also work for Dixons and I just bough a S4 on EE on contranct can you please tell me where I can get or download a staff discount scheme form? 

Please use plain text.
bradders2010

hi im in the same situation i have just gone over the 14 day returns grace. and to find out this employee discount offer was only valid until decemeber 2012. it is on cool!. but yet on portal will still allow you to print off and apply for the discount. so now im stuck with a contract at full price return yours while you can.

Please use plain text.
Visitor
Diferent

Hi I have followed procedure and purchased a phone from retailer on 24 month contract filled form and according to what it states in terms should received a message within 72 hours confirming discount application. Five days have passed since I've sent email and still no confirmation. Who can I contact to find out progress of application. I'm full time employee of DSGi and have attached recent payslip.
Please use plain text.
Investigator
fm2ahmed

Hi,

Did u receive the discount or are u still awaiting a reply??

I applied around a week ago but haven't received anything with regards to the discount . I work at PC World in Kingston.

Regards,

fm2ahmed

Please use plain text.
Investigator
fm2ahmed

Hi All,

I received the 40% staff discount from EE today morning (i.e. 20th May, 2013). The discount was applied after the 1st bill came out from my account and then they applied the discount and sent me a reply back through email.

So just to remind that even though any of you has applied for discount and haven't recevied a reply within 72 hours, dont worry. Just wait for your 1st bill to be debited and then the discount would be applied.

NOTE: The discount has expired as of today. I checked on COOL on 18th May and the offer was not there anymore.

Regards,

fm2ahmed

Please use plain text.
Investigator
Logicalx

Diferent,

Download the EE App and check your account, under addons you will see the discount applied.
Please use plain text.
Explorer
kaif

im an employee of DSGi .. is this discount still valid ?? I mean if i want to take a new contract in fews can i have that 40% off??
Please use plain text.
Explorer
kaif

I meant in few days time
Please use plain text.
brendonx
Topics: 111
Kudos: 1,000
Solutions: 646

Read the post it says its no longer valid.

If you think I helped please take time to press the button below

Please use plain text.
Investigator
nayeema

I took out my contract on the 17th n have not had no response they took my first bill now my 2nd bill is due but no response
Please use plain text.
brendonx

You will be credited once they acknowledge the discount.

Please use plain text.
Investigator
nayeema

How long does it take because I have emailed them several times plus they dont give me an update
Please use plain text.
brendonx

A while apparently. Have you sent them all the forms needee? Also credits don't show on your bill. You will notice the discount afterwards.

Please use plain text.